Jump to navigation Jump to search
Akan may refer to:
People and languages
- Akan people, an ethnic group in Ghana and Côte d'Ivoire
- Akan language, a language spoken by the Akan people
- Kwa languages, a language group which includes Akan
- Central Tano languages, a language group which includes Akan
- Akan (Musician), a musician from Ghana.
- Akan (Ghana parliament constituency)
- Akan District, Hokkaido, Japan
- Akan, Wisconsin, a town in the United States
- Akan (surname), a surname
- Akan (biblical figure), a person mentioned in the Book of Genesis
- Akan (あかん), a Japanese Kansai dialect phrase meaning "No way"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Akan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.