Jump to navigation Jump to search
Akan may refer to:
- Akan people, an ethnic group in Ghana and Côte d'Ivoire
- Akan language, a language spoken by the Akan people
- Kwa languages, a language group which includes Akan
- Central Tano languages, a language group which includes Akan
- Akan (Ghana parliament constituency)
- Akan District, Hokkaido, Japan
- Akan, Wisconsin, a town in the United States
- Akan (biblical figure), a person mentioned in the Book of Genesis
- Akan (あかん), a Japanese Kansai dialect phrase meaning "No way"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Akan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.