|Born||January 26, 1993|
Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan
|Height||155 cm (5 ft 1 in)|
Akane Fujita (藤田 茜 Fujita Akane, born January 26, 1993) is a Japanese voice actress from Shizuoka Prefecture. She is affiliated with Ken Production. After passing an audition in 2011, she made her debut as a voice actress in 2012, and she played her first main role in 2016. She is known for her roles as Sagiri Izumi in Eromanga Sensei and Sistine Fibel in Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor.
Life and career
Fujita had an interest in voice acting since at least her junior high school years, since she had regularly been watching anime, and she had friends who were anime and voice actor fans. According to her, one reason she decided to become a voice actor was because she "wanted to do something that was fun". During her high school years, she was a part of her school's broadcasting club. As a third-year student, she participated in a national broadcasting competition sponsored by NHK. In 2011, she decided to participate in an audition organized by the agency Ken Production. She passed the audition, and pursued studies at a voice acting training school while also pursuing university studies.
Fujita made her voice acting debut in 2012, voicing the character Yuri in the video game Generation of Chaos: Pandora’s Reflection. She would then play a number of supporting roles in anime series such as Aikatsu!, Chihayafuru, Magical Warfare, and Pokémon XY & Z. In 2015, she was cast as Yukari Mizumoto in The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls and Megumi Uda in High School Fleet. She was also cast as the character Sagiri Izumi in an online radio drama adaptation of the light novel series Eromanga Sensei.
In 2017, Fujita reprised the role of Sagiri in the anime television series adaptation of Eromanga Sensei. She also performed the song "Natsuiro Koi Hanabi" (夏色恋花火), which was used as the ending theme for the series' eighth episode. That same year, she was cast as the character Sistine Fibel in the anime series Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor; she and co-stars Yume Miyamoto and Ari Ozawa performed the series' ending theme "Precious You". She also played the roles of Leviathan in the anime series Seven Mortal Sins and Kaiko Mikuniyama in the anime series A Sister's All You Need. She performed the song "Levi no Recipe" (レヴィのレシピ Revi no Reshipi), which was used as an insert song in the second episode of Seven Mortal Sins, and the song "Innocent Lovely" (イノセント・ラブリー), which was used as the ending theme to the ninth episode of A Sister's All You Need.
- Aikatsu! (2012–2016), Akane Mimori, Shizuka Kisaki, Minami Hateruma
- Chihayafuru 2 (2013), Napa Payakaroon, female student
- Heroes: Legend of the Battle Disks (2013), Sophie
- Magical Warfare (2014), Ida Futaba
- Death Parade (2015), Sae
- Pokémon XY & Z (2015), Bara
- The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls (2015), Yukari Mizumoto
- High School Fleet (2016), Megumi Uda/Megu-chan
- Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara (2016), Yuzuka Hanami
- Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara. Second Season (2016), Yuzuka Hanami
- Orange (2016), Kakeru Naruse (young), child, female student
- Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor (2017), Sistine Fibel
- Eromanga Sensei (2017), Sagiri Izumi
- Seven Mortal Sins (2017), Envy Demon Lord Leviathan
- A Sister's All You Need (2017), Kaiko Mikuniyama
- Release the Spyce (2018), Fū Sagami
- Inazuma Eleven: Ares no Tenbin (2018 series) (2018), Tsukushi Ootani
- W'z (2019), Haruka
- Generation of Chaos: Pandora’s Reflection (2012), Yuri
- Tokyo 7th Sisters (2014), Rena Araki
- The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls (2015), Yukari Mizumoto
- The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage (2015), Yukari Mizumoto
- Aikatsu! Photo on Stage (2016), Minami Hateruma
- Infinite Stratos: Archetype Breaker (2017), Fanil Comet
- "藤田 茜｜タレント・声優｜賢プロダクション" [Fujita Akane Tarento – Seiyuu Ken Production] (in Japanese). Ken Production. Retrieved November 17, 2016.
- "生きていくなら楽しいことがしたい。そう思ってここまで来ました－藤田茜インタビュー（前編）" (in Japanese). Nizista. November 23, 2016. Retrieved February 23, 2018.
- Voice Channel Vol. 1. October 28, 2017. ISBN 978-4-7747-8413-7.
- "藤田茜(Akane Fujita)". Voice Actor Database. GamePlaza Haruka. Retrieved February 23, 2018.
- "Emi Miyajima, Nanami Yamashita, Akane Fujita, Yu Kobayashi Join Hai-Furi Anime's Cast". Anime News Network. March 18, 2016. Retrieved November 17, 2016.
- "Eromanga Sensei Anime Casts Akane Fujita as Sagiri Izumi". Anime News Network. March 13, 2016. Retrieved November 17, 2016.
- "Dreaming Sagiri and Summer Fireworks". Eromanga Sensei. Episode 8 (in Japanese). May 28, 2017. Tokyo MX.
- "Akashic Records of bastard magic instructor Anime's TV Ad Previews Theme Song". Anime News Network. March 16, 2017. Retrieved February 23, 2018.
- "Hobby Japan's sin Nanatsu no Taizai Anime Casts Akane Fujita, Arisa Sakuraba". Anime News Network. September 11, 2016. Retrieved November 17, 2016.
- "Imōto Sae Ireba Ii. Anime Announces Cast, Staff". Anime News Network. July 19, 2017. Retrieved October 4, 2017.
- "Driven Wild by Envy". Seven Mortal Sins (in Japanese). April 21, 2017. AT-X.
- "Nudity and Underwear are All You Need."". A Sister's All You Need (in Japanese). December 3, 2017. Tokyo MX.
- "Agency profile" (in Japanese). Ken Production. Retrieved February 4, 2018.
- "Mahō Shōjo Nante Mō Ii Desu Kara. TV Anime's Ad Previews Cast". Anime News Network. December 24, 2015. Retrieved November 17, 2016.
- "Roku de Nashi Majutsu Kōshi to Akashic Records TV Anime Reveals 1st Promo Video, Main Cast, Staff". Anime News Network. October 22, 2016. Retrieved November 17, 2016.
- "Yuki Yuna's Takahiro, Yuruyuri's Namori Work on Release the Spyce Original Anime". Anime News Network. January 29, 2018. Retrieved January 29, 2018.
- "GoHands' Original W'z Anime Reveals Female Cast, Ending Theme Artist". Anime News Network. November 8, 2018. Retrieved November 8, 2018.
- "7年ぶりのシリーズ最新作『ジェネレーション オブ カオス 6』が新ブランド・スーパースティングから発売 – 電撃オンライン". Dengeki Online (in Japanese). April 2, 2012. Retrieved November 17, 2016.
- "Infinite Stratos Gets New Browser, Smartphone Game With New Characters". Anime News Network. 2017-10-06. Retrieved 2017-10-09.