Akaneiro: Demon Hunters
|Akaneiro: Demon Hunters|
|Release||31 January 2013|
|Mode(s)||Single-player video game|
Akaneiro: Demon Hunters is a dark fantasy, free-to-play video game that was developed by American McGee's company Spicy Horse. It was originally announced for release in 2012. Whereas McGee's earlier games, American McGee's Alice and Alice: Madness Returns, draw heavily from Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland, Akaneiro: Demon Hunters adapts the Little Red Riding Hood fairytale, throwing her into the setting of feudal Japan. It was successfully crowd-funded through Kickstarter and it was released as browser game.
- Talarico, Stefano (2013-01-31). "Akaneiro è già disponibile". outcast.it (in Italian). Retrieved 22 February 2013.
- Matulef, Jeffrey (2012-09-11). "American McGee's upcoming Akaneiro: Demon Hunters resembles an isometric Okami". Eurogamer. Eurogamer Network. Retrieved 2012-09-12.
- Conditt, Jessica (16 July 2012). "American McGee on F2P, Ouya and his 'acceptable' experience with EA". Joystiq. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- Ashcraft, Brian (10 April 2012). "Akaneiro Is the Next Game from American McGee's Spicy Horse". Kotaku. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- "Akaneiro". Spicy Horse. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- Lee, Tyler. "Ubergizmo article". Retrieved August 10, 2012.
|This online game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|