From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up akatsuki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Akatsuki (spacecraft), also known as PLANET-C or as the Venus Climate Orbiter (VCO), an uncrewed Venus-orbiter spacecraft
- Akatsuki-class destroyer, three classes of destroyers of the Imperial Japanese Navy
- Japanese destroyer Akatsuki, three destroyers of the Imperial Japanese Navy
- Akatsuki (train), a Japanese sleeping car train operated between Kyoto and Nagasaki
- Akatsuki (Naruto), a fictional organization of criminals in Naruto
- ORB-01 Akatsuki, a fictional weapon in Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
- Akatsuki, a fictional mecha of Knightmare Frames, in the anime series Code Geass
- Akatsuki, a fictional character from the anime Log Horizon
- Akatsuki Kain, a character from Vampire Knight anime and manga series
- Akatsuki, the capital city of Amberground, the fictional world from the Tegami Bachi manga series.
- Akatsuki, a main character from Akatsuki Blitzkampf
- Akatsuki Ousawa, a main character from Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero
- Akatsuki, a main character from the Strike The Blood anime
- Akatsuki Mixta, son of Mikazuki Augus from Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans.
- "Akatsuki", a song by Babymetal on the album Babymetal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Akatsuki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.