Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up akatsuki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Akatsuki (暁) may refer to:
- Akatsuki (spacecraft), an uncrewed Venus orbiter
- Akatsuki-class destroyer, any of three classes of destroyers of the Imperial Japanese Navy
- Japanese destroyer Akatsuki, any of three destroyers of the Imperial Japanese Navy
- Akatsuki (train), operated between Kyoto and Nagasaki in Japan
- Akatsuki (Naruto), a fictional criminal organization in the manga and anime Naruto
- Akatsuki, a fictional character in the online game Kantai Collection, as well as its derived animated series of the same name
- ORB-01 Akatsuki, a fictional weapon in Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
- Akatsuki, a fictional mecha in the anime series Code Geass
- Akatsuki, a fictional character from the anime Log Horizon
- Akatsuki Kain, a character in the Vampire Knight anime and manga series
- Akatsuki, a fictional city in the Tegami Bachi manga series
- Akatsuki, a character in the video game Akatsuki Blitzkampf
- Akatsuki Ousawa, a character in the Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero book series
- Akatsuki Augus-Mixta, a character in the anime series Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
- Akatsuki is the name of former Demon Palace Emperor Alkaid's three man team in the video game .hack//G.U. Volume I //Rebirth ".hack//G.U."
- Kirika Akatsuki, a character from Symphogear
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Akatsuki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.