From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Akbar Khan may refer to:
- Wazir Akbar Khan (1816-1845), Afghan Prince, general and a tribal leader involved in the first Anglo-Afghan War.
- Akbar Khan (Pakistani general) (1912-1993), planned the first Indo-Pakistani war of 1947.
- Ali Akbar Khan (1922–2009), Indian classical musician
- Muhammed Akbar Khan, first native Muslim general in British Indian Army
- Akbar Ali Khan (economist), Bangladeshi economist and educationist
- Nawab Akbar Khan Bugti, chief of Bugti tribe and former Governor of Balochistan province
- Akbar Khan (director), Indian film director, producer, writer, actor and brother of Feroz Khan
- Akbar Khan (Blind) (born 1962), recipient of India's National Award in 1989
- Akbar Khan (cricketer), Pakistani cricketer
- Muhammad Akbar Khan (politician), member of the Punjab Province (British India) legislative council
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|