Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up akin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Akin may refer to:
- Akin, Illinois, town in the United States
- Akin, Aksaray, village in the District of Aksaray, Aksaray Province, Turkey
- Akin, Şereflikoçhisar, village in the District of Şereflikoçhisar, Ankara Province, Turkey
- Akin (MSX), a computer game
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, law firm
- Daniel F. Akin House, Minnesota landmark
- Una Kang Naging Akin, Filipino drama When You Were Mine (International title)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Akin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.