||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
15 May 1989 |
Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
|Other names||Akkiina (アッキーナ?)|
|Height||1.60 m (5 ft 3 in)|
Akina Minami (南 明奈 Minami Akina?, born 15 May 1989 in Kanagawa Prefecture) is a Japanese gravure idol and tarento signed to Free Style Company. Minami's recognition as a model has also spread beyond Japan and she was named as one of the "7 most irresistibly cute Japanese idols" by the Thailand version of FHM magazine in 2010.
- Wanna be Free!: Tokyo Girl (2006) as amateur model
- Chorus-tai: Kanojotachi no Kiseki (2007) as Aki
- Buraburabanban (2008)
- Cho Kamen Rider Den-O & Decade Neo Generations: The Onigashima Warship (2009) as Toki
- Ju-on: Shiroi Rōjo (2009) as Akane
- Shibatora: Dōgan Keiji Shibata Taketora (2008) as Tamaki Ayukawa
- Maison Ikkoku (26 July 2008) as Kozue Nanao
- Real Clothes (16 September 2008) as Hitomi Hanada
- Akina Minami appeared in several posters in the Sony PlayStation 3 video game, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.
- Akina Minami is a playable avatar in the Japanese Cardass game Dragon Ball Heroes, she is a female Saiyan who is able to learn and use various attacks from other characters.
Akina Minami launched a clothing brand named after her. Her clothing brand includes kimono and Western style couture outfits for children.
- "Model Akina Minami dresses as 'Pikachu' to throw first pitch at baseball game". Mainichi Shimbun. 10 June 2008. Retrieved 10 June 2008.[dead link]
- Gonzales, Gelo (17 February 2010). "7 most irresistibly cute Japanese idols". FHM. Archived from the original on 1 May 2015. Retrieved 2014-05-25.
- "Akina Minami", YouTube video of an Akina Minami poster in Sony PlayStation 3 video game Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (in Japanese).
|This biographical article related to Japan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|