Akira (video game)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Family Computer cover art of Akira
|Genre(s)||Adventure, visual novel|
The player takes the role of Kaneda, who begins the game when his motorcycle gang is taken into police custody after the abduction of their friend Tetsuo by the military.
The game was developed by TOSE and published by Taito Corporation.
Progress in the game is made by selecting actions from a list. The current location is depicted in a static image, often redrawn from the movie. Progress can be recorded with the help of passwords.
- "アキラ [ファミコン]". Famitsu. Enterbrain Inc. Retrieved 2018-07-31.
- "Akira Release Information for NES - GameFAQs".
- "Famicom Family Basic | Retro Gamer". Retrieved 2018-07-31.
- "I Want An Akira Video Game". Game Informer. Retrieved 2018-07-31.
- "Cross Review". Famicom Tsūshin (in Japanese). Enterbrain, Tokuma (65): 19. 6 January 1989.
- Official Taito website in Japanese
|This adventure game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|