Jump to navigation Jump to search
Akkadian or Accadian may refer to:
- The Akkadian language, an extinct Eastern Semitic language
- Akkadians, inhabitants of the Akkadian Empire
- Akkadian literature, literature in this language
- Akkadian cuneiform, early writing system
- Akkadian mythology, early Mesopotamian religion
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Akkadian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.