Akkord Industry Construction Investment Corporation
Goksel Aybek, General Director |
Kamil Huseynov, Chairman of the supervisory board.
Number of employees
Akkord Industry Construction Investment Corporation OJSC is an Azerbaijani company that does construction work and produces construction materials. The company builds infrastructure projects in Georgia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkey.
According to the company website, Akkord has completed $1.7 billion worth of construction projects. Current (as of July 2013) projects total $1.9 billion.
Gazakh Cement Plant
The International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) financed the construction of a cement plant located in the Gazakh region of Azerbaijan. Construction of the plant was completed in 2013. The plant is the second cement plant in Azerbaijan.
General Director Goksel Aybek.
Has a 36 year work experience as a Director and Member of the Board in such big Turkish companies as Guris Holding, Nuh sement grupu, ACT, AS Sement grupu, OEMAG before he joined Akkord Corporation in 2012.
Born in 1959. Married and has one child.
Products and Services
- Public facilities
- Real estate
- Concrete and Asphalt pavement Roads
- Tunnels & Intersections
Manufacture, Production and Distribution
Akkord manufactures and distributes construction materials:
- Fabricated metal products
- Precast concrete
- Marble & Granite
Akkord has contracts with construction and production companies from around the world, “among which are noteworthy” (according to Trend News Agency) are:
- Bouygues (France)
- Condotte (Italy)
- Freyssinet (France)
- Herrenknecht (Germany)
- Salini Impregilo (Italy)
- China National Materials Group Corporation (China)
- Unger Stahlbau (Germany)
- "About Us", Akkord company website. (Retrieved July 30, 2013)
- “Azerbaijani Akkord Corporation and Austrian company Unger sign memorandum in Vienna”, Trend News Agency, May 26, 2013 (Retrieved July 30, 2013)
- “Akkord Corporation makes substantial contribution to development of non oil economic sector of Azerbaijan ”, Azeri-Press Agency (APA), April 3, 2013. (Retrieved July 30, 2013)
- “Azerbaijani President attends opening of new production line of Gazakh Cement Plant", Azeri-Press Agency (APA), July 5, 2013. (Retrieved July 30, 2013)
- “Int’l Bank announces completion of construction of second cement plant in Azerbaijan ”, ABC.Az, Fineko Informational & Analytic Agency, June 19, 2013. (Retrieved July 30, 2013).
- “Akkord Corporation makes substantial contribution to development of non oil economic sector of Azerbaijan”, Azeri-Press Agency (APA), April 3, 2013. (Retrieved July 30, 2013)