The Akola-Ratlam metre gauge was opened in 1963. Dhulghat Spiral is a unique spiral located on this metre gauge section at around 2 kilometres from Dhulghat station towards Akola. It is also called 'Char Cha Akda' in Marathi and 'Char Ka Aankda' in Hindi.
- Meenakshi Express
- Mhow Indore MG Passenger
- Mhow - Indore DEMU
- Laxmibai Nagar - Ratlam DEMU
- Ratlam - Indore DMU
- Jodhpur - Indore Express
- Mhow - Sanawad MG Passenger
- Rewa - Dr. Ambedkar Nagar Mhow Express
- "WR declare closure of Fatehabad-Indore & Fatehabad-Ujjain MG Section for GC works". RailNews. 24 February 2014.
- "(untitled)". Free Press Journal. Archived from the original on 5 May 2014.
- Jauhri, Rajesh (12 November 2012). "Mhow villagers may be deprived of rail services". The Times of India.
- Mhow Diesel Loco Shed
- Sheds and Workshops
- Steam Locomotive Sheds of the Past