From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Akron Airport (disambiguation).
|IATA: none – ICAO: none – FAA LID: 9G3|
|Owner||Christian Airmen Inc.|
|Serves||Akron, New York|
|Elevation AMSL||840 ft / 256 m|
Facilities and aircraft
In the year ended September 11, 2009 the airport had 50,900 aircraft operations, an average of 139 per day: 98% general aviation and 2% air taxi. 54 aircraft were then based at this airport: 98% single-engine and 2% multi-engine.
- 0G0 – North Buffalo Suburban Airport (11 nm NW)
- BUF – Buffalo Niagara International Airport (12 nm SW)
- 9G6 – Pine Hill Airport (13 nm NE)
- GVQ – Genesee County Airport (14 nm E)
- 9G0 – Buffalo Airfield (14 nm SW)
- FAA Airport Master Record for 9G3 ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective July 27, 2010.
- "9G3 – Akron Airport". AirNav.com. Retrieved June 17, 2013.
- Akron Airport (9G3) at NYSDOT Airport Directory
- Aerial image as of March 1995 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for 9G3, effective August 20, 2015
- Resources for this airport: