|Created by||TV5 Network Inc.|
|Starring||Glenn Anthony Soco
Atty. Georgia Herrera
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||n/a (airs daily)|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original network||TV5 Cebu|
|Picture format||480i SDTV|
|Original release||July 18, 2011 – September 8, 2016|
Aksyon Bisaya was a regional newscast of TV5 in Cebu City. It airs every Monday to Friday at 3:45 pm over TV5 Cebu Channel-21, AksyonTV-29 Cebu and pre-empts Movie Max 5 and game days of the PBA. It is anchored by Glenn Anthony Soco and Atty. Georgia Herrera. The newscast is simulcast on radio through Radyo 5 101.9 News FM.
The newscast was premiered as the first regional version of Aksyon on July 18, 2011, with Atty. Ruphil Bañoc and Darlanne Sino Cruz as the pioneering anchors of the newscast. As part of the launch, TV5 upgraded the facilities in Cebu by constructing a new transmission site in Mount Busay and renovations in their studio in Capitol Road. On April 2013, Atty. Frank Malilong, Jr. and Atty. Georgia Hererra were named as new anchors of Aksyon Bisaya, replacing Bañoc, who have conflict of interest on his contract with RMN DYHP Cebu and Sino Cruz, who remained focus on her business. Malilong, Jr., resigned from anchoring the newscast on May 2014, and it was later replaced by known Cebu businessman Glenn Soco.
On September 2015, Aksyon Bisaya lost three of its reporters, Dennis Tanoc, Andrea Pateña and King Anthony Perez after they accept the Special Limited Voluntary Separation Program offer given by the TV5's higher-ups.
On September 8, 2016, Aksyon Bisaya (after 5 years) and Davao's Aksyon Dabaw were cancelled due to cost-cutting measures by the network to sustain its day-by-day operations. Although the newscast was ended, the reporters and cameramen were remain employed and they will continue to give reports for Aksyon newscast seen nationally on TV5 and for Radyo5.
- Glenn Anthony Soco
- Atty. Georgia Herrera
- JP Lao (Showbiz Aksyon anchor)
- Titus Borromeo (formerly with ABS-CBN - Cebu, ABS-CBN - Cayagan de Oro, ABS-CBN - Dumaguete and DYRC - CBC)
- Madine Sabang
- Julit Jainar
- Jinky Bargio (ABS-CBN Davao/Bombo Radyo Davao/RPN Davao)
- Rey Pasaporte (Banat News/DYBB)
- Lesley Caminade-Vestil (The Freeman and Banat News/DYLA)
- Ryan Sorote (The Freeman/DYRC-MBC)
Former Anchors and Reporters
- Atty. Ruphil Fernandez Bañoc (now with CCTN 47)
- Darlanne Sino-Cruz
- Arnold Bustamante (now with CCTN 47)
- Katreena Bisnar
- Noreen Tormis
- Atty. Frank Malilong, Jr. (now with DYCM 1152)
- Andrea Pateña
- Dennis Tanoc (GMA Cebu Production/SugboTV)
- King Anthony Perez
- Atty. Ruphil ug Darlanne ang mu-aksyon! PhilStar.com. Retrieved 06-26-2011.
- "TV5's 'Aksyon Bisaya' folds up". The Freeman. September 9, 2016. Retrieved September 9, 2016.
- "Kay Gikapoy Malilong ni-resign sa TV5!". Banat. May 22, 2014. Retrieved September 9, 2016.
- "Anne nangandam na". Banat. September 11, 2015. Retrieved September 9, 2016.
- Baquero, Elias O. (September 8, 2016). "Cost cutting leaves TV5 Cebu journalists, workers in limbo". Sun.Star Cebu. Retrieved September 9, 2016.