Alòs de Balaguer
Alòs de Balaguer
|• Mayor||Lluis Soldevila Cuadrat (2015)|
|• Total||69.1 km2 (26.7 sq mi)|
|Elevation||297 m (974 ft)|
|• Density||1.9/km2 (4.9/sq mi)|
Alòs de Balaguer has a very scant population. With such a small population, there is an average of 2.2 people per km2 and only 5.8 people per square mile. With only one vineyard, one restaurant and the Rio Segre river nearby. The Rio Segre is up to 50+ feet deep in some spots in the middle of the river. In Alos de Balaguer, in the Segre sector, the watercourse leaves the normal North-South direction from the South Pyrenean river and heads towards the towns and bridges of Camarasa. The river runs through, firstly, a sector composed of tertiary sediments. This comprises the northern margin of the Central Catalan Depression to be introduced later in the Pyrenees mountains. Outside through the narrow and deep gorge (Gorge wall) on the basis of Alos de Balaguer, it then goes back to the depression of the Ebro. From Ebro, it then stretches to Camarasa-Balaguer.
- "Ajuntament d'Alòs de Balaguer". Generalitat of Catalonia. Retrieved 2015-11-13.
- "El municipi en xifres: Alòs de Balaguer". Statistical Institute of Catalonia. Retrieved 2015-11-23.
- "Municipal Register of Spain 2018". National Statistics Institute. Retrieved 11 April 2019.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-03-28. Retrieved 2012-03-22.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Chacobo, Dacid. “Alos de Balaguer: The Geomorphology.” alosdebalaguer.com. Google, n.d. Web. 22 Mar. 2012. http://www.alosdebalaguer.com/2011/12/alos-de-balaguer-geomorfologia Archived 2012-02-23 at the Wayback Machine
- Government data pages (in Catalan)
|This Province of Lleida location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|