As Islamic history the place where the mother of Prophet Muhammad, Hazrat Aminah bint Wahb died.
Battles fought by Muhammad in al-Abwa
It is said that twelve months after moving to Medina, Muhammad himself led a caravan raid to Waddan (Al-Abwa). The aim was to intercept the caravans of the Quraysh. The raid party did not meet any Quraysh during the raid. But the caravan of the Banu Damrah was raided. Negotiations began and the two leaders signed a treaty of non-aggression. Banu Damrah pledged to not attack Muslims or side with the Quraysh; and Muhammad pledged to not attack the caravans of Banu Damrah or seize their goods.
- Abu Sufyan ibn al-Harith on MSA West Compendium of Muslim Texts
- A Brief History of The Fourteen Infallibles. Qum: Ansariyan Publications. 2004. p. 131. ISBN 964-438-127-0.
- Hazrat Imam Musa Kazim a.s
- Mubarakpuri, The Sealed Nectar p. 127
- Haykal, Husayn (1976), The Life of Muhammad, Islamic Book Trust, p. 217, ISBN 978-983-9154-17-7
- Hawarey, Dr. Mosab (2010). The Journey of Prophecy; Days of Peace and War (in Arabic). Islamic Book Trust. Book contains a list of battles of Muhammad in Arabic. English version here
|This article about the geography of Saudi Arabia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|