Al-Bayan Fi Tafsir al-Quran
The book consists of Quranic sciences topics such as Miracle, Distortion (Tahrif) and also commentary of the opening verse (Al-Fatiha). The book is a compilation of the authors lectures at the theology school of Najaf. The book is inspired by Kalami subjects of the author's teacher Allameh Balaghi specially those mentioned in his book “Aalaelrahman”. The book has been cited by Sunni scholars.
- Introduction (brief explanation of commentation style)
- Miracle and magic
- Different recitation methods
- On the integrity of Quran
- Abrogatoin (naskh)
- "The Principles Of Shi'i Tafsir And The Relation Between The Imams(a.s) And The Qur'an". Momin.com. 1983-06-16. Retrieved 2014-01-26.
- "Tahoor Encyclopedia". Tahoordanesh.com. Archived from the original on 2010-11-09. Retrieved 2014-01-26.
|This article related to the Quran is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Islamic studies book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|