From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into Hilal. (Discuss) Proposed since December 2015.|
Al Hilal (Arabic الهلال 'the crescent') may refer to:
- Al Hilal (district), a district of Doha
- Al-Hilal (newspaper), a weekly Urdu language newspaper established by the Indian leader Maulana Abul Kalam Azad in 1912
- Al-Hilal (magazine), a monthly Egyptian magazine established by Juri Zaydan in 1892
Buildings and organizations
- Al Hilal Bank, a government-owned Islamic bank in the Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Al-Hilal Stadium, a multiuse stadium, located in Omdurman, Sudan
- Al-Hilal English School, Manki, a not-for-profit school in Manki, Karnataka, India
- The Red Crescent (al-hilal al-ahmar), Muslim equivalent of the Western Red Cross.
- All Hilal (film), a 1935 Indian film
- Al-Hilal (basketball), a professional basketball club based Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Al-Hilal FC, a Saudi Arabian football club
- Al-Hilal SC (Benghazi), a Libyan football club
- Al-Hilal Club (Omdurman), a Sudanese football club
- Al-Hilal SC (Port Sudan), a Sudanese football club
- Al-Hilal SC (Kadougli), a Sudanese football club
- Al-Hilal Al-Sahili, a Yemeni football club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Al-Hilal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.