Islah or Al-Islah (ألإصلاح ,إصلاح) is an Arabic word usually translated as "reform", in the sense of "to improve, to better, or to put something into a better position." It is used in religion and politics (including as names for political parties), and is also used as a personal and place name.
Islah may also refer to:
- Islah Jad (born 1951), Palestinian professor and academician in Birzeit University
- Islah Abdur Rahman (born 1991), English film director and actor
- Islah, Qalqilya, village adjacent to Azzoun in Palestinian West Bank
- Al-Islah Mosque, Muslim mosque following the Sunni tradition in Hamtramck, Michigan
- Madrasatul Islah, traditional Islamic institution of learning at Sarai Mir in the Azamgarh district of Uttar Pradesh
- Al-Islah (Yemen), or the Yemeni Congregation for Reform, a political party in Yemen
- Al Islah (United Arab Emirates), Islamist group based in the United Arab Emirates that is affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood
- Islah Party, or Hizb Al-Islah, also known as Egyptian Reform Party, a Salafi political party in Egypt
- El-Islah, also known as Movement for National Reform, moderate Islamist political party in Algeria
- El Islah, political party in Mauritania
- Hizb el Islah al Suri, also known as Reform Party of Syria, Syrian lobby group based in the United States that was active in the mid to late 2000s
- Hizb Al-Islah wa Al-Tanmiyah, also known as Reform and Development Misruna Party, an Egyptian liberal political party
- Movement for National Reform, Algerian political party
- National Reform Trend, Iraqi political party
- Al Islah Al Bourj Al Shimaly, football and sports club in Lebanon
- Al-Islah (Khaksar Tehrik weekly), a weekly newspaper of the Khaksar Tehrik movement
- Jamaah Islah Malaysia, Malaysian NGO
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Islah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.