Majali (Arabic: المجالي) is a prominent Bedouin East Jordanian family who have resided in the town of Al Karak since at least the 1770s. The Majali had emigrated to the city from Hebron. Family members ruled Al Karak for long periods and served both the Ottoman Turks and the Hashemite family that has ruled Jordan since 1921. They have occupied senior positions in the government and military.
- Premier Hazza' al-Majali (1916–1960), Prime Minister of Jordan
- H.E Ayman Hazza' al-Majali (21st Century), Deputy Prime Minister of Jordan
- Eteiwi Majali (1950–2015), Member of the House of Representatives
- Field Marshal Habis Al-Majali (1914–2001), Jordanian Chief of Staff
- Premier Abdelsalam al-Majali (born 1925), Prime Minister of Jordan
- Lt. Gen. Hussein Al-Majali (born 1960), Commandant of Jordanian Public Security Forces.
- Samer Majali (21st century), Jordanian businessman
- Salibi, Kamal.The Modern History of Jordan. New York: St. Martin's Press, 1992.
- Lancaster, Fidelity (2013), People, Land and Water in the Arab Middle East: Environments and Landscapes in the Bilad Ash-Sham, Routledge, p. 122, ISBN 9781134411344
- Wilson, Mary. King Abdullah, Britain, and the Making of Jordan. Cambridge, U.K., and New York: Cambridge University Press, 1987.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Majali. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|