From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Al-Rashid (Abbasid Caliph))
Al-Rashid or ar-Rashid ("the Righteous") may refer to:
- Harun al-Rashid, Abbasid Caliph, 786–809
- Abu'l-Futuh al-Hasan ibn Ja'far, briefly anti-Caliph in 1012, claimed the regnal name al-Rashid
- Ar-Rashid (1109–1138), caliph of Baghdad, 1135–1136
- Emirate of Al-Rashīd, a former state in the Nejd region of Arabia, existing from the mid-nineteenth century to 1921
- Rashidi dynasty, a historic dynasty of the Arabian Peninsula
- Al-Rashid, one of the 99 Names of Allah
- Al Rasheed Hotel, a hotel in Baghdad, Iraq
- Al-Karkh SC an Iraqi football club known as Al-Rasheed SC until 1991
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Al-Rashid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.