From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Al-Suwaidi)
Further information: Nisba (onomastics)
- As-Suwaydi (physician), a medieval physician (d. 1292)
- Tawfiq al-Suwaidi (1892-1968), Iraqi politician
- Naji al-Suwaidi (1882 – 1942), Iraqi politician
- Khalid Habash Al-Suwaidi (born 1984), a Qatari athlete
- a nisba referencing the Syrian As-Suwayda Governorate
- a nisba meaning "from Sweden" used as nom de guerre (kunya) by a number of Islamic terrorists from or based in Sweden, see Islam in Sweden
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title As-Suwaidi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.