In May 2012, a man in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia was convicted by Shariah court of beating his wife and putting her in the hospital. As part of the verdict, the man was sentenced to read three books on the Shariah, including "a book on supplications by Ibn Al-Qayyim entitled Al-Wabil Al-Sayyib".
- "Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyya on the Invocation of God", translated by Michael Abdurrahman Fitzgerald and Moulay Youssef Slitine, Islamic Texts Society, 2000; ISBN 0-946621-78-0.
- In Arabic الوابل الصيب من الكلم الطيب, Hardcover, 241 pp, Dar Al Kitab Al Arabi, Beirut, 2003 
- List of Sunni books
- Also translated to French by Papa Ibrahima Niakhaté, Dar Al-Manarah, Mansoura, Egypt. I.S.B.N 977-6005-52-7, Dar Al-Kutub, nuMber: 9018/ 2011.
- Islamic Books: Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyya on the Invocation of God by Ibn al Qayyim al-Jawziyya :|: Astrolabe Islamic Bookstore
- Jamal, Aisha (7 May 2012). "Court sentences wife-beater to memorize Qur'an, Prophet's sayings". Saudi Gazette. Saudi Gazette. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
Tel: 002 01227812276
- Except from the book: http://www.its.org.uk/be/be_0946621772.html
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Al-Wabil-al-Sayyib/103998696303167