Al Abraq International Airport
Al Bayda - Al abraq Airport
مطار الأبرق الدولي
|Elevation AMSL||2,157 ft / 657 m|
Al Abraq International Airport or Al Bayda International Airport is an airport serving the eastern Libyan city of Bayda. The airport is 16 kilometres (9.9 mi) east of Bayda, and 12 kilometres (7.5 mi) south of Libya's Mediterranean coast.
The airport is also known as El Beida International Airport, Al Abraq International Airport, or Airport International El Beida la Abraq.
Airlines and destinations
|Afriqiyah Airways||Alexandria–Borg el Arab, Amman–Queen Alia, Istanbul, Monastir, Tunis, Malta|
|Libyan Airlines||Alexandria–Borg el Arab, Istanbul, Jeddah, Tripoli–Mitiga, Tunis|
- "El Beida-Labraq Airport". SkyVector. Retrieved 19 September 2018.
- Airport information for Al Abraq International Airport at Great Circle Mapper.
- "Labraq NDB". Our Airports. Retrieved 19 September 2018.
- "NOTAM". Archived from the original on 2013-04-16. Retrieved 2012-08-14.
- OpenStreetMap - Al Abraq
- Accident history for Beida-La Braq Airport at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport information for El Beida at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This article about an airport in Libya is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Libya location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|