Dubai Autodrome and surrounding areas of Al Barsha
|Country||United Arab Emirates|
|• Total||38 km2 (15 sq mi)|
|• Density||33/km2 (85/sq mi)|
|Community number||373-376, 671-673|
- For the location in Egypt, see Deir el-Bersha.
Al Barsha (Arabic: البرشاء) is a collection of sub-communities in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Al Barsha is one of the newer residential developments, and is located in west Dubai, south of Al Sufouh. Al Barsha is bounded by E 11 (Sheikh Zayed Road) and E 311 (Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road).
In 2018 Feb 20, Ci CORP FZE, a digital innovation company launched a portal for Al Barsha Community "Al Barsha Business Directory."
Its various subcommunities include:
- Al Barsha First
- Al Barsha Second
- Al Barsha Third
- Al Barsha South One
- Al Barsha South Two
- Al Barsha South Three
- Al Barsha Heights
A newly developed community, Al Barsha is still thinly populated when compared to other communities in the city. Al Barsha is close to Dubai Internet City, Dubai Marina and the Palm Jumeirah. Landmarks within Al Barsha include Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Autodrome.
Al Barsha Heights is centrally located in Dubai:
- Only 28 km/25 minutes away from Dubai International Airport
- Only 20 minutes away from the Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world)
- A 5-minute drive away from The Palm Jameirah
Al Barsha Heights, previously known as Tecom, features residential and commercial properties.
- Crystal Blue Water
- Al Fahad Tower
- Al Shaiba Tower
- Al Shafar Tower
- Yas 1
Based on searches conducted by users on bayut.com in the past 12 months.
Al Shafar Tower, for example is a high-rise residential building in Barsha Heights that has nine purpose-built free zone business parks serving the corporate companies, including the Dubai Internet City, Dubai Outsource Zone, Dubai Media City, Dubai Studio City, International Media Production Zone, Dubai Knowledge Village, Dubai International Academic City, DuBiotech, Holborn Assets, and ENPARK.
Because of its location Al Barsha is a natural choice for a businesses and has been quotes as "a city of extremes, a city that never sleeps, a city with enormous business potential".
It also offers hundreds of large apartments ranging from studios, one, two and three bedroom units as well as retail spaces on the ground floor. As residents, you are so accessible to Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai Metro Station, and Mall of the Emirates.
- Dubai National School
- Dubai American Academy
- American School of Dubai
- Gems World Academy
- Al Mawakeb School - Al Barsha
- Existing Population and Future Holding Capacities in Dubai Urban Area Archived 2008-09-11 at the Wayback Machine. Dubai Healthcare City. 2000
- "Barsha Heights Area Guide | Bayut". Bayut Area Guides. 2018-11-05. Retrieved 2019-03-13.
- Parker, Robert (30 October 2014). "Holborn Assets". youtube.com.
- "Al Shafar Tower Overview".
- "Al Mawakeb School - Al Barsha." Al Mawakeb Schools. Retrieved on November 15, 2015. Nas Dubai
|This United Arab Emirates location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|