Al Bayan (newspaper)
|Owner(s)||Dubai Media Incorporated|
|Publisher||Dubai Media Incorporated|
|Managing editors||Ali Shahdoor|
|Headquarters||Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Sister newspapers||Emarat Al Youm, Emirates 24/7|
The paper, which offers loyalist content, was established in 1980 by the government of Dubai. Until 2003, it was part of Dubai media department. Since 2009, the newspaper has been part of Dubai Media Incorporated. The chief editor is Muna Busamra  and its Executive Editor-in-Chief is Riyad Mickdady.
- William A. Rugh (2004). Arab Mass Media: Newspapers, Radio, and Television in Arab Politics. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 61. ISBN 978-0-275-98212-6. Retrieved 27 September 2013.
- "Arab Media Review (January-June 2012)" (PDF). Anti-Defamation League. 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on 25 September 2013. Retrieved 21 September 2013.
- Mahmood Monshipouri (1 January 2011). Muslims in Global Politics: Identities, Interests, and Human Rights. University of Pennsylvania Press. p. 131. ISBN 978-0-8122-0283-0.
- "Forbes ME reveals top Arab online media". Emirates 24/7. WAM. 27 December 2012. Retrieved 11 September 2014.
- "Arab media review. Anti-semitism and other trends" (PDF). Anti-Defamation League. July–December 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on 19 January 2012. Retrieved 16 May 2012.