Al Dafna (Arabic: الدفنة) is a seaside district of the Qatari capital Doha located on the Persian Gulf. The district is currently rapidly developing into a central business district, and since the late 1990s dozens of skyscrapers have risen in the district, with over fifty more planned. The district is also home to the City Center mall, one of the Middle East's largest malls.
The district was physically created in the mid-1980s following a massive land reclamation project along Doha's coastline, and started to develop in the mid-1990s. Currently, Al Dafna is rapidly becoming Doha's new downtown district, and with the massive amount of recent development towards the north of Doha; it is also rapidly becoming the new centre of the city.
The follows school(s) are located in Al Dafna:
|Name of School||Curriculum||Grade||Genders||Official Website||Ref|
|Al Hekma International School||International||Kindergarten – Secondary||Both||Official website|||
|Cardiff International Primary School||International||Primary||Both||N/A|||
|SEK International School||International||Primary||Both||Official website|||
- "2010 population census" (PDF). Qatar Statistics Authority. Retrieved 29 June 2015.
- "Planning in Qatar". catnaps.org. Retrieved 24 March 2015.
- "Real estate demand to rise as infrastructure investment soars". The Peninsula Qatar. 22 January 2014. Retrieved 24 March 2015.
- "Al Hekma International School". Supreme Education Council. Retrieved 18 July 2015.
- "Cardiff International Primary School". Supreme Education Council. Retrieved 18 July 2015.
- "SEK International School". Supreme Education Council. Retrieved 18 July 2015.
|This Qatari location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|