This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Al Ferguson and Pauline Curley in The Trail of Vengeance (1924), filmed in Beaverton, Oregon
19 April 1888|
County Wexford, Ireland
|Died||4 December 1971
Long Beach, New York, U.S.
Al Ferguson (19 April 1888 – 4 December 1971) was an Irish-born American film actor. He appeared in nearly 300 films between 1912 and 1956. He was born in County Wexford, Ireland and died in Long Beach, New York. He is interred at Glendale's Forest Lawn Memorial Park Cemetery.
- Youth's Endearing Charm (1916)
- The Timber Queen (1922)
- Officer 444 (1926)
- Haunted Island (1928)
- Tarzan the Mighty (1928)
- The Pirate of Panama (1929)
- Tarzan the Tiger (1929)
- The Hurricane Express (1932)
- The Lost Special (1932)
- The Desert Trail (1935)
- Deadwood Dick (1940)
- The Pearl of Death (1944)
- The Utah Kid (1944)
- Rustlers' Hideout (1945)
- God's Country (1946)
- Along the Great Divide (1951)
- Blazing the Overland Trail (1956)
- "Al Ferguson". IMDb. Retrieved August 17, 2016.
- "Al Ferguson (1888 - 1971) - Find A Grave Memorial". www.findagrave.com. Retrieved August 17, 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Al Ferguson.|
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1880s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|