Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group LLC
|HE Easa Saleh Al Gurg (Chairman), Raja Al Gurg Managing Director, Abdulla Fareed Al Gurg Group General Manager|
Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group LLC is a conglomerate in the United Arab Emirates. It consists of 27 companies. The Group is led by its Chairman, HE Easa Saleh Al Gurg. It has operated for over five decades.[clarification needed] The Group’s interests predominantly include retail, building and construction, along with industrial and joint ventures.
The Group’s key joint ventures include Al Gurg Unilever, Siemens LLC, Al Gurg Fosroc, Arabian Explosives and Al Gurg Smollan, Akzo Nobel Decorative Paints LLC and Siemens Healthcare LLC.  
The Group expanded in the GCC region; in the Sultanate of Oman, Iraq and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The activation of a Treasury Management System within the Group, helped establish the first in-house bank in the GCC region.
In April 2015, Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group became the first large conglomerate in the UAE to migrate to the SAP HANA system. The company expects the SAP HANA project to transform its business planning and budgeting processes. The Group also focuses on a learning environment through a dedicated Learning & Development Centre.
- "Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group, British American Tobacco celebrate 50 years of business partnership in the United Arab Emirates - AMEInfo AMEInfo". Ameinfo.com. 2014-09-17. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- "Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group, British American Tobacco celebrate 50 years of business partnership in the United Arab Emirates". Zawya. 2014-09-16. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- "Dubai News, UAE News, Gulf News, Wazzan News, Business News: Al Gurg Inaugurates New Unilever Office in Dubai". Newsgulf.blogspot.ae. 2010-11-29. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- "Conglomerate envisages growth in technology". GulfNews.com. 2011-09-20. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- "Our Partners". Smollan. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- "AkzoNobel and Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group partner to strengthen decorative paints market position in UAE".
- "AkzoNobel and Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group enter joint venture".
- "Al Gurg: The family developer taking a different approach to Dubai real estate".
- "Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group LLC's radical trade finance reformation wins acclaim". Zawya. 2013-12-08. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- [dead link]
- "ESAG Group migrates to SAP HANA system". ITP.net. 2015-04-20. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- "Employee Training Is Key To Business Success". Gulf Business. Retrieved 2015-09-29.