Al Israel (April 16, 1935 – March 16, 2011) was an American film and TV actor who is best known for his role as the Colombian drug dealer "Hector the Toad" in the 1983 Scarface. He also appeared alongside Al Pacino in Carlito's Way a decade later.
He was one of three original cast members to lend their voice talent to the popular 2006 video game based on the film. The game entitled Scarface: The World Is Yours has already sold more than 2 million units in less than 2 years.
Al Israel died on March 16, 2011 at age 75.
- The Soldier (1982) - Gunman #1
- Scarface (1983) - Hector The Toad
- Old Enough (1984) - Bodega owner
- Body Double (1984) - Corso the Director
- Marked for Death (1990) - Tito Barco
- Carlito's Way (1993) - Rolando
- Confessions of a Hitman (1994) - Frank
- Drop Zone (1994) - Schuster Stephens
- Dangerous Minds (1995) - Mr. Santiego
- Driven (1996) - Juanita
- Luz de la mission (1998)
- Broken Vessels (1998) - Detective McMahon
- Attention Shoppers (2000) - Carlos
- God Squad! (2002) - Adrian
- Klepto (2003) - Watch Salesman
- Killer Snake (2004) - Parking Attendant
- Three Way (2004) - Cashier
- Marlowe, Chris (2006-05-13). "Vivendi's 'Scarface' game adds new elements but stays true". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2008-04-24.
- "Sierra Entertainment's Scarface: The World Is Yours Assembles Unprecedented Ensemble Voice-Over Cast". Game Biz Industry. GamesIndustry.com. 2006-05-04. Archived from the original on 21 April 2008. Retrieved 2008-04-24.
- "Tony Is Still Popular". Digital Entertainment News. DEN. 2007-05-19. Retrieved 2008-04-24.
- "Al Israel is dead". De Palma a la Mod. 2011-03-24. Retrieved 2011-10-21.