Al Jouf University
|Location||Al-Jawf, Saudi Arabia|
Colleges and Faculties of Al-Jouf University
Al-Jouf University contains ten colleges on its main campus in Sakaka and a number of other colleges on various sub campuses, some of them being former separate community colleges. These include:
- The College of Education
- The College of Pharmacy
- The College of Science
- The College of Applied Natural Sciences
- The College of Science and Literature (Qariyaat campus)
- The Community College of Qariyaat (Qariyaat campus)
- The Community College of Tabrajal (Tabrajal campus)
- The College of Dentistry
- The College of Sharee'ah and Law
- The College of Medicine
- The College of Humanitarian and Administrative Sciences
- The College of Applied Medical Sciences (Qariyaat campus)
- The College of Science and Literature (Tabrajal campus)
- The Community College of Sakaka
- The College of Engineering
- The College of Computer and Information Sciences 
The Community College of Sakaka was originally an all girls college ran under the Ministry of Education separately from the University. It was formally joint to Al-Jouf University in April 2007 when a royal decree was issued for all community colleges in the kingdom to join major universities.
The Community College of Sakaka currently has an English Language Faculty and an Applied Natural Sciences Faculty for both male and female students. Students can choose between a two-year preparatory diploma or a bachelor's degree in the available faculties.
- "Saudi's Al Jouf University Chooses Cisco WebEx, Offered in the Kingdom in Partnership With STC, for E-Learning.". Mena Report. 12 May 2011. Retrieved 23 August 2012 – via HighBeam Research.
- "Royal Order Appoints Dr. Ismail bin Mohammed Al-Bishri as Rector of Al-Jouf University.". Saudi Press Agency (SPA). 3 March 2012. Retrieved 23 August 2012 – via HighBeam Research.
- List of Colleges, Al-Jouf University. (in Arabic)
- Community College of Al-Jouf University (in Arabic)