Al Jazira Club
|Full name||Al-Jazira Sports & Culture Club|
|Nickname(s)||Fakhr Abu Dhabi (The Pride of Abu Dhabi)|
|Founded||19 March 1974|
|Ground||Mohammed Bin Zayed Stadium|
|League||UAE Pro League|
|2018–19||UAE Pro-League, 5th|
Al-Jazira was established in 1974 as a merger between Khalidiyah and Al Bateen. The club would find itself struggling to stay in the league however, getting relegated in multiple occasions during the 1980s and 1990s but experienced a recent success when Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan purchased and took over the club in the 2000s, and they won their first title on 2011 and another on 2017. The Club has produced talented homegrown players such as Ali Mabkhout and Khalfan Mubarak and many others that would end up playing for the UAE on an international level.
- Champion: 2009–10
- UAE Federation Cup: 1 (defunct)
- Champion: 2006–07
- Champion: 1982–83, 1987-88
- Champion: 2007
As of UAE Pro-League:
- Ahmed Hilmy Al-Nawwal (1984–1997) Administration Manager 
- Abel Braga (2008–2011)
- Franky Vercauteren (2011–12)
- Caio Junior (2012)
- Walter Zenga (2013–2014)
- Eric Gerets (2014–2015)
- Abel Braga (2015)
- Ali Alunaimi (2015–2016)
- Henk ten Cate (2016–2018)
- Marcel Keizer (2018)
- Damiën Hertog (2018–present)
- "Abu Dhabi Football Clubs". Culture, Leisure & Sports. Abu Dhabi Government. Archived from the original on May 31, 2011. Retrieved 23 September 2011.
- "Al Jazira SSC". Soccerway. Perform Group. Retrieved 13 December 2017.
- "Club History". Al Jazira Sports Club Official Site. Archived from the original on February 14, 2012. Retrieved 23 September 2011.
- "Hilmy Al Nawwal".
- Neil Cameron (2 June 2011). "Al Jazira want management pedigree, not marquee name". The National. Abu Dhabi Media. Retrieved 16 October 2012.
- James Piercy (22 August 2011). "From Braga to Vercauteren via Sabella: Al Jazira's boss hunt finally ends". Sport 360. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- Thomas Woods (8 March 2012). "Franky Vercauteren dismissed by Al Jazira". The National. Abu Dhabi Media. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- "Al Jazira confirm Eric Gerets as new coach to replace Walter Zenga". The National. Abu Dhabi Media. 20 May 2014. Retrieved 11 December 2014.