Al Noor Hospitals
|Public limited company|
|Traded as||LSE: ANH|
|Headquarters||Abu Dhabi City, UAE|
|Ian Tyler (Chairman)
Ronald Lavater (CEO)
|Revenue||$449.1 million (2014)|
|$85.4 million (2014)|
|$82.0 million (2014)|
Al Noor Hospitals Group plc is a business operating medical-surgical facilities located within the heart of Abu Dhabi City, United Arab Emirates. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
The company operates 227 operational beds and 461 physicians at primary, secondary, and tertiary care through three hospitals and nine medical centres as of 31 March 2013.
As of October 20th 2015, South African Mediclinic International  expressed interest in acquiring the company. Other healthcare players such as NMC Health ( New Medical Center) and VPS Healthcare  have also been in the fray for acquiring Al Noor Hospitals
- "Preliminary Results 2014" (PDF). Al Noor Hospitals. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Ithmar Capital takes Al Noor Hospitals Group through IPO on London stock exchange". Ithmar Capital. 22 June 2013. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- "Al Noor Hospitals London IPO may start a trend for UAE companies". The National. 1 June 2013. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- "Al Noor Hosptial Acquisition". The National.
- "VPS Healthcare Interest in Al Noor". The National.