Al Noor Hospitals
|Public limited company|
|Traded as||LSE: ANH|
|Headquarters||Abu Dhabi City, UAE|
|Ian Tyler (Chairman)
Ronald Lavater (CEO)
|Revenue||$449.1 million (2014)|
|$85.4 million (2014)|
|$82.0 million (2014)|
Al Noor Hospitals Group plc was a business operating medical-surgical facilities located within the heart of Abu Dhabi City, United Arab Emirates. It was listed on the London Stock Exchange until it merged with Mediclinic International in February 2016.
The company's main facility, Al Noor Hospital, was established in 1985 by Sheikh Mohammed Bin Butti and Dr Kassem Alom. The company was the subject of an initial public offering in June 2013. Mediclinic International announced a merger with Al Noor Hospitals in October 2015. The merger was completed on 15 February 2016.
The company operates 227 operational beds and 461 physicians at primary, secondary, and tertiary care through three hospitals and nine medical centres as of 31 March 2013.
- "Preliminary Results 2014" (PDF). Al Noor Hospitals. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Ithmar Capital takes Al Noor Hospitals Group through IPO on London stock exchange". Ithmar Capital. 22 June 2013. Archived from the original on 26 June 2013. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- "Al Noor Hospitals London IPO may start a trend for UAE companies". The National. 1 June 2013. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- "Mediclinic International and Gulf group Al Noor agree on tie-up". Business Day Live. 14 October 2015. Retrieved 3 February 2016.
- "Al Noor Hospitals completes merger with Mediclinic". Digital Look. 15 February 2016. Retrieved 15 February 2016.