Al Seef Towers
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Design and construction|
The Al Seef Towers is a cluster of three residential buildings in the Jumeirah Lake Towers in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The complex has two towers that will be 35 floors and one tower 40 floors. Construction of the Al Seef Towers was completed in 2008.
The complex consists of 3 buildings:
metres / ft
|1||Al Seef Tower 2||/||40|||
|2=||Al Seef Tower 3||/||35|||
|2=||Tamweel Tower||160 / 525||35|||
At 1:30 am on 18 November 2012 a fire broke out at Tamweel Tower, which forced the temporary evacuation of the building. The fire was later proven to have been started by a cigarette butt, discarded by a careless smoker. The building was made uninhabitable by the fire, and is expected to be reconstructed at a cost of Dh78 million. However, as of November 2014, work had yet to begin.
- "Al Seef Tower 2". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2008-04-22.
- "Al Seef Tower 3". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2008-04-22.
- "Tamweel Tower". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2008-04-22.
- Fire breaks out at Tamweel Tower in Jumeirah Lake Towers at golfnews.com on 2012-11-18
- Resident slams 'careless' culprit after discarded cigarette caused JLT fire 7days on 2012-12-05
- Janice Ponce de Leon (2014-11-16). "Dubai Tamweel Tower still in ashes two years on".
|This United Arab Emirates structure article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|