(Redirected from Al Sha'ab)
|Look up شعب in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shaab (شعب) may refer to:
- Shaab, Armenia, a town in the Kotayk Province of Armenia
- Sha'ab, Baghdad, a neighborhood of Baghdad, Iraq
- Al-Shaab Stadium, a stadium in Baghdad, Iraq
- Sha'ab, Israel, an Arab town and local council in the Northern District of Israel
- Al-Shaab CSC, a multi-sports club based in Sharjah, UAE
- Al-Sha'ab Hadramaut, a football team based in Hadramaut, Yemen
- Al-Shaab Ibb, a football club based in Ibb, Yemen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shaab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.