Al Syed Legal Translation
|Industry||Writing & Translation|
|Services||Legal Writing & Translation|
Number of employees
The company was founded in 2007 after which it started expanding into other cities such as Abu Dhabi eventually becoming one of the largest translation companies in the Middle East having worked for 1000+ corporate and government clients around the world.
- Jiří Levý, The Art of Translation, Philadelphia, John Benjamins Publishing Company, 2011
- Byrne, Jody (2009). Legal Translation: Usability Strategies for Translating Legal Documentation. Dordrecht: Springer.
- Reeser, Todd W. 2017. Setting Legalities Straight. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- Eugene Eoyang, Legal Translations, Indiana University Press. 2015
- O'Hagan, Minako (2010). "Evolution of Legal Translation". Journal of Internationalisation and Localisation.
- Marina Warner, "The Politics of Translation" (a review of Kate Briggs, This Little Art, 2017; Mireille Gansel, translated by Ros Schwartz, 2017; Mark Polizzotti. London Review of Books, vol. 40, no. 19 (11 October 2018), p. 22.
- Pym, Anthony. 2008. Exploring Translation. London and New York: Routledge.
- Nida, Eugene. 2014. The Field of Legal Translation. Leiden: EJ Brill.
- von Flotow, Luise. 2012. Translating Law. Ottawa: University of Ottawa Press.
- Chesterman, A. and R. Arrojo (2010), ‘Shared ground in Legal translation studies’.
- Pym, Anthony. 2014. Method and Experts in Legal Translation History. London and New York: Routledge.