Jump to navigation Jump to search
Al Wusta (from Arabic الوسطى, 'central') may refer to:
- Central Governorate, Bahrain
- Al Wusta Governorate (Oman)
- Wusta, a former district in Libya prior to 1995
- Al Janobiyah (disambiguation) (southern)
- Al Gharbiyah (disambiguation) (western)
- Ash Shamaliyah (disambiguation) (northern)
- Ash Sharqiyah (disambiguation) (eastern)
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.