Alzaiem Alazhari University
|Rector||Professor Mohamed Saeed AlKhalifa|
|Location||Bahri, Khartoum, Sudan|
It is a member of the Federation of the Universities of the Islamic World.
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Medical Radiologic Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Economics and Administrative Sciences
- Political Sciences
- Urban sciences
- Technical Studies
Faculty of Medical Sciences
The faculty, established by decree of the university council on 28 February 2001, has three departments - Anesthesia department which offers bachelor's degree of anesthesia, Nursing, and Midwifery.
There are four campuses:
- Central campus in Khartoum Bahri,
- Al-Abasia campus,
- Wd-Nubawi campus,
- Al-Tijani Hilal campus.
- "Sudanese higher education". Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research. Retrieved 2011-09-15.
- "Introduction". Alzaiem Alazhari University. Retrieved 2011-09-17.
- "Member Universities". Federation of the Universities of the Islamic World. Archived from the original on 2011-09-30. Retrieved 2011-09-17.