At the End of the Spectra
|Al Final del Espectro|
|Directed by||Juan Felipe Orozco|
|Produced by||Juan Felipe Orozco
|Written by||Juan Felipe Orozco
Carlos Esteban Orozco
Silvia de Dios
Manuel José Chavez
|Music by||Carlos Esteban Orozco|
|December 15, 2006|
After a traumatic situation that turns Vega into an agoraphobe, she decides to live like a hermit in an apartment at her father’s suggestion. Her life changes radically as she begins to see the inexplicable and hear the unignorable. As her horrific visions intensify, Vega begins to piece together a dark jigsaw puzzle illuminating evil’s malign power. A series of explosive situations: a sinister presence in the apartment, her neighbor’s bizarre obsession, and a dark forgotten past, bring the story to a chilling, claustrophobic and tense spiral.
- Noëlle Schonwald as Vega
- Julieth Restrepo as Tulipán
- Silvia de Dios as Tulipán's Mother
- Manuel José Chavez as Jairo
- Carlos Serrato as Neighbour
- Kepa Amuchastegui as Vega's father
The apartment where Vega lived was originally an abandoned gym. The darkness of the place is similar to that of old apartments in downtown Bogotá.
The film was released on December 15, 2006 and had a successful opening week.
Al final del espectro was in the first position of the Colombian Box office.
During 2007 news broke out that Roy Lee was planning to do an english remake with Nicole Kidman as the lead, targeting a 2010 release date. No information about this remake has appear ever since.
- "Behind the Scenes Stills From Colombia's SALUDA AL DIABLO DE MI PARTE". Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "One Minute Of Perfection In The Second Teaser For Colombian Noir Greetings To The Devil". Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "Universal sets Kidman for horror film". Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "Demon Inside". Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- (Spanish) "Espectro del Mal. Se estrena en Colombia el remake de Al Final del Espectro". Retrieved 27 February 2017.
|This article related to a Colombian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2000s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|