Alaaddin Sajjadi (1907–1984) was a Kurdish writer, poet and academic. He was born in Iranian Kurdistan. He finished his religious studies and became a cleric in 1938. He began working in the field of journalism in 1939, and became the Editor-in-Chief of the Kurdish journal Gelawêj in 1941. In 1948, he published a journal in Kurdish and Arabic named Nizar. In the period 1958-1974, he taught Kurdish literature and history of Kurdish literature at Baghdad University.
- Riştey Mirwarî (Collection of writings), 1957.
- Mêjûyî Edebiyatî Kurdî (The history of Kurdish Literature), 1952.
- Şorişî Kurdan û Şorişî Êraq (The Kurdish revolution and the Iraqi revolution).
- Hemîşe Behar, Short story, 1960.
- Destûr û ferhengî zimanî kurdî (Grammar and Dictionary of the Kurdish Language), 1961.
- Edebî kurdî û lêkolînî edebî kurdî (Analysis of the Kurdish Literature), 1986.
- Kurdewarî, 1974.
- Deqekanê edebî kurdî (Kurdish Literature Texts), 1978.
- Nawî Kurdî (Kurdish Names), Ma'arif Press, Baghdad, 1953.
- Geştêk le Kurdistan (A Journey in Kurdistan).
- Nirx Şinasî.
|This article about a Middle Eastern writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|