From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Alabama or alabama in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alabama is a southern state in the United States.
Alabama may also refer to:
- The University of Alabama, a public university established in 1831 in the state of Alabama
- Alabama, New York, United States, a town
- Alabama River, Alabama, United States
- Alabama Territory, an organized incorporated territory from 1817 to 1819
- Alabama, one of nine military districts of Louisiana (New France)
- Alabama (band), a country music band
- Alabama (Canadian band), a band of the early 1970s
- "Alabama" (state song), the state song of Alabama
- "Alabam" (Cowboy Copas song), a 1960 country song by Cowboy Copas
- "Alabama" (John Coltrane song), a 1963 composition by John Coltrane that appears on the album Live at Birdland
- "Alabama", a song on the 1972 album, Harvest (Neil Young album)
- "Yea Alabama", the fight song of the University of Alabama
- "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- "Alabama", a song by the band 10 Years on album Division
- "Alabama Song", a 1927 Berthold Brecht song prominently covered by the The Doors and David Bowie
- Alabama Song (album), by Allison Moorer
- CSS Alabama, an American Civil War Confederate cruiser
- USS Alabama, several U.S. Navy ships
- MV Maersk Alabama, merchant ship involved in a 2009 piracy incident
- Alabama (moth), a genus of noctuid moths
- All pages beginning with "Alabama"
- All pages with titles containing Alabama
- Alabama Port, Alabama, United States
- Alabama Song, a poem set to music by Kurt Weill in 1930
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alabama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.