Coastal Alabama Community College Monroeville
|Motto||Tradition, Innovation, Excellence|
|Type||Community college system|
|President||Dr. Reginald Sykes|
|Vice-president||Dr. Lee Taylor|
|Address||2800 South Alabama Avenue Monroeville, AL 36460, Monroeville and Thomasville, Alabama, U.S.A.|
|Campus||Four commuter campuses|
Coastal Alabama Community College Monroeville, formerly Alabama Southern Community College, is a community college system that operates in southwest Alabama, United States. Alabama Southern was formed in 1991 by the merger of Patrick Henry Junior College in Monroeville, Alabama and Hobson State Technical College in Thomasville, Alabama. The Thomasville campus is home to the Kathryn Tucker Windham Museum. In addition to two full service campuses located in these cities, learning centers are located in Gilbertown and Jackson, Alabama.
The College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the Associate of Arts, Associate in Science, and Associate in Applied Science degrees.
Alabama Southern offers undergraduate majors in Business Management and Marketing, Computer and Information Sciences, Construction Trades, Engineering, Engineering Technologies, Health Professions and Clinical Sciences, Liberal Arts and Sciences, Mechanic and Repair Technologies, Personal and Culinary Services, and in Security & Protective Services.
- Monroeville Campus
- "Clarke County, Alabama: Education". Official website for Clarke County, Alabama. Archived from the original on 2009-02-11. Retrieved 2008-07-31.
- "Kathryn Tucker Windham Museum". Archived from the original on 2006-06-23. Retrieved 2006-08-25.
- "Alabama Southern Community College". Alabama Southern Community College. Archived from the original on 30 July 2008. Retrieved 2008-07-31.
- "Institution Details: Alabama Southern Community College". Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Archived from the original on 2011-05-18. Retrieved 2008-07-31.
- "Alabama Southern Community College". Collegeboard.com. 2008. Retrieved 2008-07-31.