From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013)|
|Headquarters||New York, United States|
|Products||Alacra Book, Alacra Connections, Alacra Current Awareness, Alacra On Demand, Alacra Portals, Alacra Premium, Alacra Pulse, Alacra Store, Alacra Compliance Enterprise, Monitoring, Screening & Alerting, Alacra Authority File, Alacra Legal Entity Directory, Alacra Concordance|
The company was originally founded as Data Downlink Corporation in 1996 by Steven Goldstein and Michael Angle, and was renamed Alacra, Inc. in June 2001. It is headquartered in New York with an office in London.
- "About Alacra". Alacra. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "Contact Us". Alacra. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "Management Bios". Alacra. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "Products". Alacra. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "Alacra, Inc. Profile at Bloomberg Businessweek". Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Ritholtz, Barry (10 May 2010). "Alacra: Hedgies Monitoring Blog Posts". Archived from the original on 30 March 2011. Retrieved 21 March 2011.