Alain Gomis at the 67th Berlin International Film Festival
|Born||6 March 1972|
Alain Gomis (born 6 March 1972) is a French-Senegalese film director and screenwriter. His 2017 film Félicité was selected as the Senegalese entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 90th Academy Awards, making the December shortlist.
- Tourbillons (1999) (Short)
- As a Man (2001)
- Petite Lumière (2003) (Short)
- Andalucia (2007)
- Today (2012)
- Félicité (2017)
- "Alain Gomis". Allocine. Retrieved 15 December 2017.
- "Alain Gomis on Félicité and feeling like an immigrant everywhere". Financial Times. Retrieved 15 December 2017.
- Kilday, Gregg (5 October 2017). "Oscars: 92 Films Submitted in Foreign-Language Category". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 5 October 2017.
- Pond, Steve (14 December 2017). "Oscars Foreign Language Shortlist Includes 'The Square,' 'A Fantastic Woman'". The Wrap. Retrieved 14 December 2017.
|This article about a French film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Senegalese biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|