This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Occupation||Author, Illustrator, Journalist, Graphic designer|
|Agent||Noriko Oseko - RicoBel (Illustration copyright holder)|
|Notable work||Published over 300 books for several editors (Casterman, Hachette, etc.),
His books were translated around the world into 25 different languages.
|Website||ALAIN GREE OFFICIAL SITE|
He studied in Paris at the "Ecole des Arts Appliqués" (atelier d'Art Graphique) and at the "Beaux Arts de Paris".
He married Monique in 1960 at Balbigny (Loire) and has 2 children.
He is the author of three detective novels ("La Chouette" editions) and produced children’s broadcasts on the French national television for two years.
As an author and illustrator of children's books, Alain Grée published over 300 works for several editors (Casterman, Hachette, etc.), most in the 1960s and 70s. His books were translated around the world into 25 different languages. In that same period, Alain Grée also invented illustrated artwork for 12 educational board games for children, issued by Nathan.
He also worked as an illustrator for "Pomme d'Api" and "Journal de Babar" magazines. Later he created 10 books as initiation works to ship navigation for Gallimard editions. He was also a journalist for the "Voiles et Voiliers" (sailing ships) magazine for 20 years and is currently working as a graphic designer and editor of advertising publications.
He has been active as a Graphic designer, creating catalogues, brochures, posters etc..
His lovely, beautiful and colourful illustrations have been influencing young illustrators and artists over the world.
His main hobby and passion is sailing, and he has owned several sailboats. In the 1970s, he has sailed across the Atlantic Ocean twice.
- Il y a ... series (1966 - 1967)
- J'apprends ... series (1968 - 1975)
- Qu'est-ce qui ... series (1966 - 1976)
- les racontes series (1969 - 1971)
- je serai series (1972 - 1973)
- Achille et Bergamote series (1962 - 1983)
- CADET-RAMA series (1962 - 1983)
- ROMEO series (1966 - 1968)
- FERNAND NATHAN EDITIONS (1959 - 1962)
- FLEURUS EDITIONS (1963 - 1964)
- GAUTIER-LANGUEREAU EDITIONS (1963 - 1964)
- FARANDOLE EDITIONS (1963)
- ARMAND COLIN EDITIONS (1966 - 1967)
- My First Book of Animals (7 Oct 2012)
- My First Book of Vehicles (26 Apr 2013)
- My First Book of Letters (26 Apr 2013)
- My First Book of Numbers(7 Oct 2012)
- My First Book of Colours (7 Oct 2012)
- My First Book of Nature (7 Oct 2013)
- Seasons (7 Oct 2013)
- Seaside (21 May 2013)
- Alphabet (7 Oct 2012)
- Nature (7 Oct 2012)
- Transport (7 Oct 2012)
- Exploring (21 May 2013)
- Sports : Vol. 2 by Alain Gree (16 Jun 2012)
- The Farm (The Happy Mag for Kids) (12 Jun 2012)
- 50 jeux pour toute l'année
- Les sports et loisirs
- A la montagne
- Les moyens de transpor
- Dans la forêt
- A la mer
- Les chansons de toujours
- Les animaux
- A la campagne