Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alak or ALAK may refer to:
- Alak people, Austro-Asiatic ethnic group of southern Laos
- Alak language, language spoken ain southern Laos
- Arrack (drink), or Alak, alcoholic beverage
- Alak, Iran, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- Alak Dolak, a game similar to baseball that is played in Iran
People with the surname
- Julio Alak (born 1958), Argentine politician
- Alak Jigme Thinley Lhundup Rinpoche (1939–2012), Tibetan Rinpoche and politician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.