From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alak or 'OTIN may refer to:
- Alak people, Austro-Asiatic ethnic group of southern Laos
- Alak language, language spoken ain southern Laos
- Arrack (drink), or Alak, alcoholic beverage
- Alak, Iran, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- Alak Dolak, a game similar to baseball that is played in Iran
People with the surname
- Julio Alak (born 1958), Argentine politician
- Alak Jigme Thinley Lhundup Rinpoche (1939–2012), Tibetan Rinpoche and politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.