|Also known as||The Lady Scorpion|
|Directed by||Mac Alejandre|
|Theme music composer||Vehnee Saturno|
|Opening theme||"Sa Pangarap Ko" by Frencheska Farr|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||78|
|Executive producer(s)||Wilma Galvante|
|Camera setup||Multiple-camera setup|
|Running time||30–45 minutes|
|Production company(s)||GMA Entertainment TV|
|Original network||GMA Network|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Original release||January 24– May 13, 2011|
Alakdana (International title: The Lady Scorpion) is a 2011 Philippine television drama fantasy romance series broadcast by GMA Network. Directed by Mac Alejandre, it stars Louise delos Reyes, Paulo Avelino and Alden Richards. It premiered on January 24, 2011 on the network′s Dramarama sa Hapon line up replacing Ang Yaman ni Lola and worldwide on January 26, 2011 on GMA Pinoy TV. The series concluded on May 13, 2011 with a total of 78 episodes. It was replaced by Blusang Itim on its timeslot.
The story centers on a girl named Adana. Adana is plagued with a scorpion tail. Thus, making her life very uneasy and woeful. Despite of the plague, Adana grows up to be a kind-hearted, down to earth and God-fearing child. Adana, with a fear of having her big secret revealed, will be hiding her identity as a girl born with an unusual scorpion tail.
Cast and characters
- Lead cast
- Supporting cast
- Jean Garcia as Teresa San Miguel
- Matthew Mendoza as Vergel Madrigal
- Jobelle Salvador as Zoila Madrigal
- Jhoana Marie Tan as Veronica Madrigal
- Ritchie Paul Gutierrez as Gabriel Geronimo
- Perla Bautista as Ising Perez
- Racquel Montesa as Olga Gaston
- Ian de Leon as Rico Romero
- Eunice Lagusad as Weng
- Joonee Gamboa as Ermitanyo
- Karla Estrada as Madam Greta
- Gwen Zamora as Rachel Dinagul/Krista Eisenhower
- Jan Manual as Vic
- Special participation
- Mariel Pamintuan as young Adana
- Randy Frosca as young Joma
- Menggie Cobarubias as Vergel's father
- Baby O'brien as Vergel's mother
- Carmen Soriano as Zoila's mother
According to AGB Nielsen Philippines' Mega Manila People/Individual television ratings, the pilot episode of Alakdana earned an 8.1% rating. While the final episode scored a 16.6% rating in Mega Manila household television ratings.
- Alakdana on GMA Network.
- Chika Minute-24 Oras Aired January 20, 2011
- Santiago, Erwin (January 25, 2011). "AGB Nielsen Mega Manila People Ratings (Jan. 21-24): Machete makes its mark on primetime, debuts at No. 2". Retrieved March 5, 2011.
- Santiago, Erwin (May 17, 2011). "AGB Nielsen Mega Manila People & Household Ratings (May 13-16): Wil Time Bigtime debuts; Blusang Itim replaces Alakdana". Retrieved March 5, 2018.