Alam Sutera is a mixed township at Tangerang of Banten province in Indonesia. It is located south-west of capital Jakarta and within Jabodetabek metro area. The township has a land area of about 800 hectares.
- Mall @ Alam Sutera
- Flavor Bliss (culinary center)
- Living World (shopping mall)
- Pasar 8 (shophouse cluster)
- Depo Bangunan (supermarket)
- Giant (department store)
- OMNI Hospital
- BINUS University
- Santa Laurensia School
- IKEA Alam Sutera (the flagship IKEA store of Indonesia, opened in 2014)
Alam Sutera has direct access to Jakarta-Merak Toll Road. TransJakarta operates feeder routes to connect the township with Jakarta city center. Township has an internal shuttle bus service, known as SuteraLoop, which services Alam Sutera proper. It connects all areas in Alam Sutera including residential and commercial areas as well.
|This Banten location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|