From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alamgir may refer to:
- Alamgir I (1618–1707), also known as Aurangzeb, ruler of the Mughal Empire 1658–1707
- Alamgir II (1699–1759), also known as Aziz-ud-Din, ruler of the Mughal Empire 1754–1759
- Alamgir Hashmi (born 1951), English avant-garde poet
- Alamgir (pop singer) (born 1955), a pioneer of pop music in Pakistan
- Alamgir (actor), Bangladeshi actor
- Alamgir, Bhogpur, village in the Indian state of Punjab
- PNS Alamgir (F260), a U.S. Navy, Oliver Hazard Perry class frigate transferred to the Pakistan Navy
- PNS Alamgir (D160), U.S. Navy, Gearing class destroyer transferred to the Pakistan Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alamgir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.