- Alamogordo, New Mexico, the 1860s community established as a Southern Pacific Railroad station after nearby 1861 and 1863 Hispanic communities
- Alamogordo Daily News
- Alamogordo Museum of History
- Alamogordo Public Library
- Alamogordo–White Sands Regional Airport, 5 mi (8.0 km) SSW of the city
- Alamogordo/Alameda Narrow Gauge Railway, a visitor attraction with a working sixteen-inch-gauge track rail line
- New Mexico State University Alamogordo, a 2-year community college
- Alamogordo and Sacramento Mountain Railway, an 1800s branch railroad from the community
- Alamogordo Army Air Field, the November 1942 field (Alamogordo Field Training Station on 27 May, Alamogordo Army Air Base on 10 June)
- Alamogordo Air Force Base, the 1947 USAF name prior to becoming Holloman Air Force Base in 1948
- Alamogordo Bombing and Gunnery Range, an Air Force facility established by Executive Order No. 9029 on 14 May 1942
- Alamogordo Public Schools, the school system for an area of Otero County
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.