|Look up Alan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alan may refer to:
- Alan (given name), an English given name
- Following are people commonly referred to solely by "Alan" or by a homonymous name.
- Alan (Chinese singer), female Chinese singer of Tibetan ethnicity, active in both China and Japan
- Alan (Mexican singer), Mexican boy band singer
- Alan (wrestler), a.k.a. Gato Eveready, who wrestles in Asistencia Asesoría y Administración
- Alan (footballer, born 1998), Brazilian footballer
- Alan I, King of Brittany, "the Great"
- Alan II, Duke of Brittany
- Alan III, Duke of Brittany
- Alan IV, Duke of Brittany, a.k.a. Alan Fergant ("the Younger" in Breton language)
- Alan of Tewkesbury, 12th century abbott
- Alan of Lynn, 15th century monk
Saint Alan or Alain
- Alain de la Roche, or Alanus de Rupe, canonized saint, "Alan of the Rock"
- Alain de Solminihac (1593-1659), French Catholic religious reformer and bishop of Cahors
- Alan (Sesame Street) in the television series Sesame Street
- Alan (Modern Toss) in the television series Modern Toss
- Alan "Squid", a character in the novel Holes and its film adaption
- Alan, the main antagonist in the video game Kya: Dark Lineage
- Alan, the main character in David Firth's animation Alan
- Alan Harper, one of the main characters on the sitcom Two and a Half Men
- Alan, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Alan, Russia, name of several rural localities in Russia
- Alan, Haute-Garonne, a commune in France
- ALAN, an Italian bicycle manufacturer
- Alan (automobile), a short-lived German automobile
- Alan (crater), a crater on the Moon
- Alan (mythical creature), a race of winged spirits from Tinguian folklore
- Alan people, nomadic tribes from the east
- Cyclone Alan, a tropical storm
- All pages beginning with "Alan"
- Alen (given name)
- Allan (disambiguation)
- Allen (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.